Monday, September 6, 2010

An Example in using Deckle scissors

Hi Scrappers

I have just added some more scissors types to the scissors gallery, so please jump over add have a look at your favorite ones.  Also I have had a few requestsssss for more examples of how to use scissors in projects. I have found this excellent one below.


In this example is from Caroline Scattergood in which she has used the deckle scissors to create this awesome background paper with a deckle edge.

fruit card

I used BasicGrey Nook & Pantry paper and chipboard to create this card.

fruit-scissors

I used Deckle Scissors to create a jagged edge around the backing paper.


What a great use for the deckle scissor, now I am sure you all can try this one at home with your scrapbooking scissors.

Happy scrapping

Robbie

Posted via email from scrapbookingscissors's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment